Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, March 12, 2016

retrosketches #206...


Good evening! Sorry it's so late... I have been cleaning. Spring cleaning is singing in my soul... with my allergies kickin' up, I think the energy I have built up for gardening is spilling over into cleaning... which isn't a bad thing. Just all-consuming at the moment! Anyway, a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who played last week - the cards were exceptional!

This week's sketch to play with is based on this fantastic card by Erin... it gives off a little retro vibe to me - so cool....


Jeni created this hip little number - love it -

And this fabulous card by Sheri...

Okay~ are you ready to ROCK it?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, March 18th, 2016.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!


2 comments:

  1. I am new to this challenge (just found you guys) and it was really fun to play along. I really love the designer cards. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the fabulous sketch!!!! I just love it! I had sooo much fun playing along. The inspiration cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete