Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, September 12, 2015

retrosketches #179 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Howdy! I'm back with winners for #179 - thank you all so much for playing along!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the this challenge's RetroSketch ROCKstar.... this card is just fantastic - LOVE the soft colors and the coloring is perfect!

 

This is one GORGEOUS gallery! Please help me give a BIG CONGRATS to these RetroSketch SHOUTouts! 

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

I'll be back!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, exciting! Thanks so much for choosing my card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kerin! Your card is amazing! And thank you for selecting my card as a shout out...I appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the shout out and congrats to Kerin and all the other shout outs! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete