Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, September 27, 2014

retrosketches #132 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...

HaPpY SaTuRdAy!!! I hope you're having a terrific weekend! The temps here have dropped a little... we may get lucky and have "Fall". Here are the winners of challenge #132!!! THANK YOU ALL so much for playing with us - what a gorgeous gallery!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I love the stitching and distressing - and the wonky layout ~ so so cute!!!



And a great BIG CONGRATS to all these Shout-Outs - this gallery is so amazing!!!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

I'll be back soon with the new challenge!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out and a big congrats to Shera ~ CUTE card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! So unexpected!! This is my first time to be a rockstar here or any other challenges :p Thanks so much for making my day! And to the other shout outs, lovely creations you have there! ^^

    ReplyDelete